Registration & Admission Process
Prior to registration, all students must read the Student Information Pack in detail.
Please contact AMYA office or email us to receive the Student Information Pack.
This information pack will include:
• course curriculum details
• semester schedule, timetable, etc
• student assessment methods, attendance requirements
• course fees details & payment structure; including discounts & instalments
• payment, withdrawal / refund policies
• about the certification
1. 2018 Yoga Teacher Training – Certificate (216 hrs) Application Form
Upon application, the student will be called for an informal aptitude interview; this will determine entry into the courses.
Students who have been successfully accepted into the course (after interview), will receive a Student Acceptance Pack, an Advisory Note* and a Contract**.
The Student Acceptance Pack will include:
• an acceptance letter
• detailed semester curriculum
• detailed student assessment, modular assessment
• exam dates & assignment deadlines
• exam/assignment rules & regulations
• payment structure & schedule details for that student
• student acknowledgment letter
• dispute resolution methods available, ie: appeal & retake policies
These students must then complete & duly sign the: acknowledgment letter and *advisory note & send to us in order to complete the registration. And thereafter, make course fee payment as per the student’s payment plan/schedule.
Each successful student will be given a S$70 Yoga Class Discount Voucher that can be used to sign up for any of the regular yoga classes offered by Ananda Marga Yoga Society of S’pore. Terms & Conditions apply.
* ** Required by the Private Education regulations (Committee for Private Education (CPE) is a part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
How to Register?
1. By mail
Please mail the completed form and payment to:
Ananda Marga Yoga Academy
18 Waringin Park
Sin Chuan Garden
2. By Visit
You are welcomed to drop by AMYA Centre to submit your registration.
- Payments modes: by Cash or Cheque only.
- Cheques are made payable to: ‘Ananda Marga Yoga Academy Pte Ltd’ or ‘AMYA’ (for short).
Please indicate your name, course enrolling into and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque.